Rules & Regulations
W.W. RANCH EVENT RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. Participants must be 18 years old or older. A copy of your driver’s license must be attached to the W.W.
Ranch Event Application and Registration Form.
2. Individual hunting insurance covering each hunting day.
3. Minors must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
4. W.W. Ranch staff reserves the right to deny an application without explanation. Applicants will be
contacted by the WW Ranch staff upon receipt of the application and payment. If an application is not
accepted, the full payment will be refunded within 3 weeks of application receipt. All applications will be
processed on a first come, first served basis.
5. All accepted applicants will receive a phone call and letter detailing arrival time, directions to the
property, equipment needs, local motels, etc.
6. Deer season hunters will be transported to and from their stands by WW Ranch guides. No hunters will be
allowed to leave their stands without the accompaniment of WW Ranch staff. Deer season hunters have a
morning and afternoon hunt. ONLY 10 POINT BUCKS AND HIGHER MAY BE SHOT.
7. Gobbler season hunters will be accompanied by WW Ranch guides at all times. Hunters will arrive at least
an hour before sunrise and hunt until noon.
8. All hunters must abide by the rules provided by the Virginia Dept. of Game and Inland Fisheries. See
www.vdgif.gov. The WW Ranch reserves the right to excuse any hunter without refund who is not abiding by
9. No alcohol or illegal drugs are permitted on the premises.
10. VISA OR MC credit or debit card payment or cash payment is required before a kill is dressed, packed,
and loaded for departure. Hunters must provide coolers for transport.
11. Guests applying to video and photograph the W.W. Ranch will be transported and accompanied by WW Ranch
guides throughout the day. Lunch is provided. Applicants will be contacted upon receipt of this application
12. Transportation to and from local airports and motels is available for a fee upon request.